DGP (Dog Gone Pain)
- Combination of western herbs to help with pain and arthritis.
- A great start into herbal therapy for those not ready to do a custom western formulation with Dr. Smolkin or Chinese formulation with Dr. Butler.
- Although it says “dog” in the name, great for cats too!
From the DGP Website:
What is in DGP that makes it work so well?
- Feverfew — Soothes joint discomfort.
- Celery seed — Provides potent anti-inflammatory effects.
- Boswellia serrata — Blocks the production of inflammation causing leukotrienes.
- Native Australian herbs — A proprietary blend of some of Mother Nature’s finest herbs.
- Marine collagen extract — A safe, non-toxic dietary source of glycoaminoglycans that promote healthy joints.
- Turmeric — Has an antiinflammatory effect.
- Bromelain and Papain — Digestive enzymes that help soothe digestive disorders and combat intestinal parasites.
- Cordalysis root — An excellent tonic for the circulatory system.
- Cayenne — Boosts nutritional uptake in the digestive system.
- Wheatgrass — Contains more than 80 minerals, amino acids, and vitamins.
- Proprietary blend of mucopolysaccharides, wild rosella, capsicum extract, aniseed myrtle and mountain pepper.