Back on Track Regular Blanket Dog Wrap
- Designed with all dogs in mind; young, old, hard-working athletes or the family pet
- With its polyester exterior, this blanket is both water resistant and breathable
- Inside is lined with their state-of-the-art fabric which contains ceramic powder
- The ceramic reflects your dog’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth
- This gentle warmth increases blood circulation and may help reduce inflammation, eliminating many of your dog’s aches and pains so he remains comfortable and active.
- You’ll find this blanket ideal for both prevention and injury recovery
Introduce the Dog Blanket gradually to your dog. We recommend letting your dog wear it for a maximum of four (4) hours per day for the first 2 – 3 days. Thereafter, let your dog wear the blanket overnight. Physical response to the Dog Blanket varies. Not for use on pregnant dogs.
Laces at the front of the blanket allow for adjustability. Attached wrap-around belly strap keeps blanket in place with zipper openings for a leash and dog’s tail. Blanket has reflectors on each side for enhanced visibility.
For sizing, measure your dog from collar to base of tail. **XL and GREYHOUND sizes currently unavailable.**